Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Everything Broken!!!!

       Two weeks ago the children broke my vacuum by  yanking the cord out of the wall too many times. They finally broke the brongs off that plugs into the wall. I just got it fixed this Monday.
       Last week the kids broke the handle off my kitchen sink by slamming it on and off one to many times. Just got it fixed yesterday.
      And finally, yesterday I was taking a brake in the middle of the day and laid down to watch a movie with Ariana (those of you who know me, know I never take time out like this). About 5 min into the movie Ariana picked up the remote control and hit me in the mouth with it. She broke my front tooth! Isn't it enough that she destroyed my figure! Now she wants my teeth gone too!
   Please tell me that someday I can fix something without other things getting broken.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Just kidding, I feel bad for you, it was just comical your week. Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah! I feel for you. I still have a dark spot under my eye where Devon dropped a full water bottle on it over 2 months ago. It was a great way to start my morning. Good luck this week. Ps. I broke our vacuum last week. It was the day before we had a showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a point of interest, what about the guy that is getting all broken stuff fixed?
    He is pretty amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete